Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hiatus Mode


It's been a while since I last posted something to this blog...
And quite frankly, it's not because I lost the hang of it but I haven't had much time on my hand to do crochet projects after my baby's birth. :(
My baby + the office work load that I currently have are the things thats been eating most of my time the past month.

Last night though, I tried to pick up my hook and yarns again.
I've been wanting so bad to make Pm an MJ sandals...

I have this free improvised MJ pattern that I saw online. I am currently working on it and keeping my fingers crossed to finishing it soon. However, I only have the sole done last night because I had to stop to put my baby to sleep.

But as soon as I am done with it, I promise to post a picture of how it turned out.


Aaahhh... crocheting still gives me this natural high... I am so much in love with it! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus

Proud Member:

 

Peach Craving. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved by John Benedict A. Reyes