Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Work in Progress...


Despite my busy schedule (wife-mom-work), I still make it a point to pick up my hooks and yarns once in a while... Crocheting, just like beading, reading books and blogging, has always been my way of relaxation.  But I must say that it serves as my #1 most of the time... Mainly because I love making crochet items for the people I love.

For a month now I've been desperately looking for a nice crochet sandals pattern that I can follow for my daughter. I am working on one and here's a snap shot of it:


Together with the printed pattern I saw online, I am using 2 balls of crochet thread and a size 2.10mm steel hook. The one you're seeing is the actual sole of the left foot of the slippers however, I ended up breaking it again because I couldn't figure out whether I missed a step or there's discrepancy in the pattern I am using. Either way, I am sad. Makes me really want to just purchase one MJ pattern from Etsy!

Oh well, well see...
I'll definitely post the picture of the finished slippers here anyway.
You'll just have to watch out for it :)

But until then...
I have to cut this blog short now because I will have to bath PM.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Proud Member:

 

Peach Craving. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved by John Benedict A. Reyes